Today Micro Mart magazine issue 1142 published my Affordable 3D Printing article.
It's a seven page feature which explores the following areas :-
- overview of 3D printing concepts and history
- 3D printer anatomy
- 3D materials science and thermoplastic polymers
- significant developments and applications
- low cost desktop 3D printers (such as RepRap and Makerbot)
- potential impact of these affordable 3D printers
It certainly was quite a different topic to explore, and proved to be a particularly interesting subject to research and write about.
Issue 1142 will be available until 2nd February, and is still just £2.